According to Ashura News, quoted by IRNA news agency
*** IRAN DAILY
- Iran Air launches Kish-Dubai biweekly flights
Iran's national flag carrier, Iran Air, launched new biweekly flights from the Persian Gulf island of Kish to Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, travelling every Sunday and Wednesday.
- Iran: Vienna talks progress hinges on U.S., E3 ‘constructive’ approaches
Iran’s foreign minister said on Saturday the Vienna-based talks on the 2015 nuclear deal will make a rapid progress if the U.S. and European sides have “constructive and realistic” approaches.
- No result for Vienna talks unless US, Europe pursue realistic approach: Iran FM
Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian said he hopes the United States and European parties to the 2015 nuclear deal will pursue a realistic approach to the scheduled talks later this month in Vienna so that the talks would culminate in results quickly.
*** KAYHAN INTERNATIONAL
- Yemeni Forces Reach Gates of Ma’rib
Yemeni forces have taken control of the hills and mountains around the southern part of Ma’rib, which is viewed as the gate to the strategic city, unofficial sources said on Saturday.
- Report: Zionists Alarmed by Hezbollah’s Stockpile of Over 100,000 Rockets
Lebanon’s Hezbollah resistance movement is in possession of more than 100,000 rockets that can target anywhere across the Israeli-occupied territories, a new report has revealed.
- Foroughi Wins Gold at ISSF President’s Cup Rifle, Pistol
Iranian shooter Javad Foroughi has claimed a gold medal alongside Indian wonderkid Manu Bhaker at the International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) President’s Cup Rifle and Pistol in Wroclaw, Poland.
*** TEHRAN TIMES
- Amir Abdollahian, Lavrov agree on Vienna talks framework
On Saturday, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov discussed issues of mutual interest, including the upcoming Vienna talks and the current developments in the region.
- Iran freestylers win four medals in U23 World Wrestling Championships
Iranian freestyle wrestlers claimed four medals in the penultimate day of the U23 World Championships in Belgrade, Serbia on Saturday.
- Cartoonist Kambiz Derambakhsh dies from COVID-19
Top Iranian cartoonist Kambiz Derambakhsh, whose works were published in the world’s major newspapers and magazines such as New York Times and Spiegel, passed away in a Tehran hospital on Saturday after a severe battle with COVID-19. He was 79.